« Home | Domain Analysis » | Urban Studies - Downtown SPL » | Readings for May 3 » | Oh the Humanities... » | Amsterdam - A Traveler's Literary Companion » | Internet Research Results » | April 9 Readings » | Rick Steves » | how to be interdisciplinary » | Interdisciplinarity & Transdisciplinarity readings »
7:19 AM | Permalink
I'm very excited to be in Amsterdam during gay pride- thanks for sharing these photos. Curious how it compares to PDX gay pride.
Posted by Smartin | 9:04 PM
It's so much fun. The city is just crazy with people and hilarious costumes, especially the transvestites. It will be a lot of fun. I think it's the largest gay pride celebration in Europe.
Posted by Kathleen | 9:00 AM
I'm very excited to be in Amsterdam during gay pride- thanks for sharing these photos. Curious how it compares to PDX gay pride.
Posted by
Smartin |
9:04 PM
It's so much fun. The city is just crazy with people and hilarious costumes, especially the transvestites. It will be a lot of fun. I think it's the largest gay pride celebration in Europe.
Posted by
Kathleen |
9:00 AM