« Home | Go Holland! » | Web-Based Education 2006 » | Amsterdam Gay Pride Parade - August 2002 » | Domain Analysis » | Urban Studies - Downtown SPL » | Readings for May 3 » | Oh the Humanities... » | Amsterdam - A Traveler's Literary Companion » | Internet Research Results » | April 9 Readings » 

Thursday, June 22, 2006 

Books, books, books

Tonight I went to a discussion group that is being started by someone at the ISchool about the Semantic Web. It was really interesting and engaging and made me feel like I have so much to learn. We discussed ontologies a lot but also touched a bit on wikis, semantic wikis and social software. Hopefully at the next one we'll dig deeper into social and networking software which I think will be interesting for my research. I did pick up a good article on the social networking that happens on wikis. I also got a bunch of good book recommendations from it some of which I've heard and some of which I haven't. I put most of them on hold at the library. Some of them are:

I've got some reading to do.

About me

  • I'm Kathleen
  • From Seattle, Washington
My profile
www.flickr.com
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates