« Home | Amsterdam Gay Pride Parade - August 2002 » | Domain Analysis » | Urban Studies - Downtown SPL » | Readings for May 3 » | Oh the Humanities... » | Amsterdam - A Traveler's Literary Companion » | Internet Research Results » | April 9 Readings » | Rick Steves » | how to be interdisciplinary » 

Friday, June 09, 2006 

Web-Based Education 2006

I found some info about a conference called IASTED Web-Based Education 2006. The proceedings look really interesting. Unfortunately, the UW doesn't have them, so I'm trying to get them through interlibrary loan (at least the articles that look good). There's a lot of good info about studies that have been done on ALN technologies, mostly used in distance education (not physical classroom ed.) but they still look pretty relevant to my research topic.

About me

  • I'm Kathleen
  • From Seattle, Washington
My profile
www.flickr.com
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates