« Home | Books, books, books » | Go Holland! » | Web-Based Education 2006 » | Amsterdam Gay Pride Parade - August 2002 » | Domain Analysis » | Urban Studies - Downtown SPL » | Readings for May 3 » | Oh the Humanities... » | Amsterdam - A Traveler's Literary Companion » | Internet Research Results » 

Tuesday, August 01, 2006 

My research

I arrived in Amsterdam on Sunday and started my research in earnest today. I had two interviews this evening and five more tomorrow. So far, so good but now I have to start transcribing. That makes me feel like this (a statue I saw in Amsterdam today):

IMG_0162.JPG

But I know it will work out okay and I'm having a great time here. What an amazing city this is. It's good to hang out in the brown cafes and drink beer.

IMG_0157.JPG

About me

  • I'm Kathleen
  • From Seattle, Washington
My profile
www.flickr.com
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates